Monday, May 23, 2022

MYFest22 Music

It has been such a pleasure creating the MYFest Bookshelf Padlet, so I thought I would make a music Padlet too! Since it is so easy to add YouTube videos to a Padlet, I've set this one up so you can contribute directly; you'll see some tips in the upper left-hand corner post:
Just double-click on the Padlet or click on the plus-button in the lower right-hand corner. Type in the title of the song as the post title and paste in a YouTube URL to display the video. (Then I can add it to the MYFest YouTube playlist too.)
You can also add your name if you want (or stay anonymous - it's up to you), and share some thoughts about the song if you want too. It's up to you. :-)

So, here's the MYFest22 Music Padlet, embedded in the blog post, and I'll also add the YouTube music videos to a MYFest22 playlist too, also embedded below.

Made with Padlet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of spam woes, I've set this up so that only logged in Google users can leave comments... but of course you can find me at Twitter too: @OnlineCrsLady